Seeing in the past two years an increase in the local community’s interest to develop their communication abilities and speaking in public, the JCI team organised a series of courses and seminars that target these aspects, thus contributing to the Sustainable Development Goal – A Qualitative Education. Due to the local community’s positive feedback, the Public Speaking team within JCI Târgu-Mureș decided that the city would benefit from o conference, in which professionals, managers, entrepreneurs and even students can learn more communication and training skills.
- Public Speaking course with Ovidiu Oltean (February-April 219)
- The “”Art and science behind public speaking”” free seminar – guest: Ovidiu Oltean (20th April 2019)
- Public Speaking course with Ovidiu Oltean – Second edition (May – July 219)
- The “”Art and science behind public speaking”” free seminar – guest: Ovidiu Oltean (September 2019)
- Public Speaking course with Ovidiu Oltean – Third edition (October – November 2019)
- Public Speaking and Train the Trainers Conference (30 November 2019)
The target audience was the young entrepreneurs and professionals who seek to develop their communication, socialisation, negotiation abilities as well as their confidence, essential skills in entrepreneurship.
Among the topics discussed in the course are the following:
- Emotions management
- Organising the ideas
- Voice and non-verbal
- Improvisation and PPT-s
This project has enjoyed the support and involvement of one of the most awarded and recognised trainer in this field, Ovidiu Oltean, a professional public speaker, trainer, coach, the founder of public speaking course the Life Speaking Workshop and the national franchise of public speaking events, 5MS.
We were also supported in our efforts by our partners: GranPan D’or, Târgu-Mureș City Hall, Citadel, Innowork, Thuild – your world of leisure, to whom we want to thank for the confidence and help given to our project.