We support the development of young entrepreneurs!
Established in 2009, JCI Târgu-Mureș imposed itself in time as an organization that provides entrepreneurs and professionals from different areas of activity with the opportunity to strengthen their experience, to develop and to extend their professional network.
The organization’s main objective is to engage all the necessary resources in order to improve the quality of life of the local community in a sustainable way.
To do so, JCI Târgu-Mureș strategy for 2021-2026 focuses on five key directions:
- Responsible actions in the four areas established by JCI at global level: Business & Entrepreneurship, Individual Development, International Cooperation and Community Action.
- Long-term collaboration with interested parties, based on the organization’s values
- Sustainable education, adapted to the community needs and technological progress
- Active contribution in supporting the community, by initiating and developing projects in the fields of: education (EduClub, Public Speaking, Gifting Smiles), entrepreneurship (The Intensive Mentoring Program In Business Consulting), health (I Love My Health) and environment (ECOnscious)
- Developing and training future leaders by harnessing the resources of the national and international networks
The JCI Targu Mures team is generally made up of young professionals, managers and entrepreneurs aged between 20 and 40, who play an active role in the stirring up of the local business environment and who, through their projects, bring positive changes in the community.
JCI members can show initiative, demonstrate their project management skills and capabilities, and last but not least, have fun with people who share the same values.