The purpose of this event, which took place on December 14, 2017, at the Gold Room of Romarta Luxury Events, was the financial support of Saint Elisabeta Placement Center.
Our organization’s wish, that we shared with all those involved in the event (sponsors, artists) was to avoid disunion of the center and to keep children together, along with the family they built over time as long as possible. All participants were invited to donate a minimum amount of 100 RON.
The Gala Program included:
- musical moments interpreted by artists like Gențiana, Livia Sorlea, Rotilos
- traditional dance moments (Junii Tarnavelor Assembly), tango
- a raffle with prizes
- carols sung by the children of St. Elisabeta Center
- a stand-up comedy demonstration held by Stefan Moisei
- party to the music played by PartyDJs